SEARCH...

The Official T.R.A.Y. Logo/Seal (Trademark)




A lot of people see this image and don't understand what it means or what it stands for. Well as the creator of this sign i'd like to share a bit of information with you. First and foremost this is a trademarked image I created a while ago. You may have noticed this image on all of my official cd covers, and photos. You must first understand that my nick name is Tray, I'm also known as the recording artist T.R.A.Y. both personae; have been combined to create a single image or symbol that represents them. So the logo itself acts as an official seal, or stamp of approval, not by the the U.S. Government, but by me myself and I. Anytime you see this symbol it lets you know I have personally endorsed the product, photo, or business that is using the image. In other words.... Its "legit"

On another note:
I draw and design logos for both individuals and businesses. You can email me your concept or basic guidelines and we can work together online to help you create an image that represent yourself or business. This is also true about any other image creating such as cd covers, product packaging, posters etc...