SEARCH...

T.R.A.Y. Draws the 3 Stages of Micheal Jackson


Title: In Memory Of Michael Jackson (sketch)
Artist: Travell Adams
Media: Pencil

Description:
We all kno MJ was one of the greatest dancers and performers of all time. Around the time of his demise I got like a million requests to draw MJ. So I started off with the idea that i was going to make a 3 piece set to commemorate the 3 different michaels we have came to know. 1.) the jackson 5 MJ 2.) The Thriller MJ and 3.) MJ of the present. See what happen was... I actually drew the first picture of MJ dancing in his thriller days, the problem is when I drew the picture I gota an offer n sold the original to the "Masterpiece Art Gallery" at the tri-county mall in Cincinnati, Ohio. The sketch itself at the time of michael's death fetched about $175.00. Since i dont have that one any more but i decided to show you the other two MJ pics i drew. What you think?

No comments: