SEARCH...

#DreamGirl: Pretty Britty (Interview/Photos)


 
Name?  Pretty Britty
Age? 24
Industry Age[you know everyone has one]? 24
Nationality? African American
Place of Birth? Cincinnati,Oh
Where do you rep? Cincinnati
Height? 5ft 5in
Weight? 120lbs
Website? www.modelmayhem.com/1068770
Twitter? www.twitter.com/made2modelbrit
Facebook? www.facebook.com/brit.sweetpea13
Profession? Financial Institution
Relationship Status? SINGLE as a dolla bill :)
Measurements: 34D-26-38
Favorite Sport? Football
Favorite Movie? Soooo many but Jason's Lyric
Favorite Artist? On my pandora right now is Keri Hilson, Beyonce, Maxwell, Trey Songz, Melanie Fiona and a bunch of others. I can't choose!
Favorite Food? JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! I love to eat
Astrological Sign? #TeamScorpio


What body part of yours attracts the most attention? My lil butt.....lol
Now, what would you like people to be attracted to? My smile McDonald’s or Burger King? BK BurgerKing Sleep or sex? Sex then sleep Tell us a funny, but dirty joke.. I don't have one, I'm corny
The person I would like to meet is… Angela Basset
Can you cook? OH YES If so, what’s your specialty? I love to cook soul food. Mac&cheese, yams, ribs, baked chicken, potatoe salad all of that What were you doing five minutes before this interview? Talking to my bff who's in LA

If you had to sleep with one woman who would it be? Nicki Minaj :) What is the most important issue in the world today? World peace! With this we can conquer anything if we work together Do you own any adult videos: Ummm Nope!
How old were you when you had your first kiss and paint us the picture? I was in the 8th grade and my little boyfriend (Derron MCcolumn) came to the back of the school bus right before I got off and laid one on me. And our teeth hit each others!
When did you know you could be a model? Since I was a little girl. My mother shows me pictures of me always posing and ready for the camera
Can we buy you a drink and if so,what kind? Yes please, a bottle of Moscato
Ever had a one night stand? Never






Have you ever told a lie? Little white lies Did you just lie about having or not having a one night stand? Nope lol
If I ruled the world, I would… Make sure all the babies/kids have loving families. I would fund college education and programs where people could live out their dreams. Doing this will get you f--ked Up… All in my face and messing with my child!
Lights on or lights off? Lights off with the candles lit The biggest misconception about me is… Just because I'm really nice, some people think I'm naive. But I know alot more than you think
Tell us something your parents don’t know about you. They know all that a parent should know. We all have a pretty good relationship
Preferred type of underwear? Boy shorts What is the most creative thing a guy has said or done to approach you? Well the most memorable thing a guy has done for me, is attempt to bring me a Caramel Frappucino at 2:30am on my lunch break at work. He ended up getting lost, then got a flat. His friend picked him up and went 20-30mins out to a McDonalds and he finally brought it to me at around 5am and said "I told you I was going to bring it to you and I keep my word". WOW!
If you don’t have a lot of money, you better have… Alot of personality What is your Fetish? I don't really have a "fetish", I just love an attractive man.





Dedicated to: Alena Bikar