SEARCH...

Introducing #SCRIPTS... Coming Soon

Ladies and gentlemen boys in girls we would like to introduce you to T.R.A.Y. #SCRIPTS, Here you will find all sorts of funny stories, and scripts of hilarious REAL LiFE conversations documented by yours truly...

EXAMPLE:

#SCRIPTS:
 HER>TRAY can I ask you sumthin? TRAY>yeah. Wassup? HER>If u was in love with ur girl n she asked to b with another girl Wat wud u do? TRAY> love them both. Lol why u ask? HER> cuz I love my dude but he broke up wit me cuz he said he refuse to share me wit another girl even doe he alrdy knw Im attracted to girls 2. TRAY>that's fucked up but don't cry. Its other guys. Can i ask u sumthin? HER>Sure! TRAY>*clears throat. BABY, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

#SCRIPTS:
HER> im hungry... SO when we going out to eat? TRAY>we can go right now. Where u? HER>I'm at my Cousin house. U gotta friend wit u? TRAY>NA butI can take both y'all to eat. HER> OH... I don't know bout dat. TRAY> know bout wat? Thought u was hungry? HER>cuz she ain't gone have nobody to talk to. TRAY> *thoughts before I hung up. I CAN EAT N TALK TO 2 PPL AT THE SAME TIME. FUCK is SHE TALKING BOUT? (Click. Number Deleted)

AIRHEAD CONVOS:
HER>aw what y'all watching? TRAY>some shit on BET. HER> no stupid I mean what kinda TV is dat? TRAY> *pause with the am I tripping face. Lol


No comments: